Monday, February 2, 2015

Double the Fun! "This palette is all about that power of transformation.”—Davis Factor, Smashbox Founder and Photographer

As a product junkie, I have a ton of makeup and cosmetics products and countless shadows in my kit. One eye shadow palette by SmashBox really caught my interest. It is the Double Exposure eye shadow palette $52. It contains 14 beautiful colors full of rich color pigment. What is so special about this? These shadows have a coated pigment technology that creates different effects when water is added (which by the way won't disturb the texture of the shadow after it dries). When wet the shadow transforms color and or finishes; it can go from sheen to metallic or a soft beige to an awesome darker beige! When used with their 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer $20, the color becomes even more vibrant! I am really excited to do some of my clients makeup looks with this! The picture above demonstrates the shadow dry and wet and for what I see that navy will be a popular smokey for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment