Monday, April 22, 2013

What Happens in October Accessory Line

I met JaTawny M. Chatmon at the International Beauty Show and I instantly fell in love-with her accessories that is. Her hand pieces were very creative and unique. I purchased the star fish earrings for my daughter, Brianna’s, little mermaid birthday party. I was looking for something for the occasion, but no one had these earrings I had envisioned until this day. “People love our Knobby Starfish rings,” said Chatmon. This their best seller! The name of the line is What Happens in October. Chatmon will launch her site May 18th (same day as my baby’s bday), www.whathappensinoctober.com. Currently she is on etsy, www.whathappensinoctober.etsy.com. Her target audience she said are Gypsies, Unicorns & Mermaids. Chatmon gets her inspiration from life, Earth, nature, and God. “I have always loved to create things,” said Chatmon. “I am a collector of beautiful, gypsy, vintage things. One day I decided to fuse everything together. The line is pretty awesome,” said Chatmon with a smile on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment